Dienstag, 18. September 2012

On the Way to Osaka

OK, finally it has began. I started my journey from Iwakura to Osaka with stop in Nara. Uh! When I looking at my todays distance, then I think, that I can say good by to some of my  equipment. To much.

My way will be Route one to Route 25 to Nara. But I have no idea when I will arrive there. Maybe never.^^

Because of the missing Posts from the last three month..I will post them, when I have enough time (now I have time once more again) to extend my notice and correct them and upload all as soon as I can find an open network. Sorry for this fucked up. :-(

See you soon

Marc

4 Kommentare:

  1. Just found this blog through one of Victor's videos. Mad respect to you for doing what you want. Seeing your lifestyle made me wonder though; do you have any plans for the winter?

    I might be going to Osaka myself in January for a two year stay. Would be cool if we ran into each other sometime.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm back in Germany now. But if you are still in Japan during summer in 2014, we may can meet us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yeah i checked your Youtube channel and saw you were back (didn't notice the date when i made my comment). I'll be there for a minimum of two years, including summers so no problems there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ah, thats great man. I thing I have a plan for my next summer vacation. :-) By the way. I have to update this blog quite a bit. Damn! It takes so much time...

    AntwortenLöschen